Tuesday, April 29, 2008

PSYCHO Dance Mom!!


So I always new I would be a psycho dance mom, and I am!!! I took Stocktyn to a solo competition in early March and she has never left me alone because she wants to do a solo...So I entered her in a competition and she did it this last weekend and she did SO good!!! I was so proud of her. She did the entire thing all by herself, and of course she wants to do it again. She looked so cute running out on the floor, (I showed her where to stand before the comp. started)and she went right to her spot!! Cory doesn't know what he's in for! He was so nervous also, it was a horrible film job, the camera was shaking like crazy!! I'm a horrible blogger, I'm having a hard time even updating!! Here's some cute pics, I'm also going to try to put the video on but my mom has my camera right now so I will try later!

This my niece Starrlyn w/ Stockyn, she is an awesome dancer!! Stockyn loves her and always says she wants to be a dancer just like her!!

10 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Steph that is ADORABLE! You are so not a PSYCHO dance mom. I think it's great that she is already interested in doing solos! Let's plan something SOON!

Anonymous said...

Check her out! Competition at her age. She is amazing. I don't blame Cory for being nervous. As a parent we put the pressure on ourselves. She is just adorable. I don't think you are psycho, lets go with passionate. That is a great thing. For sure you will always be involved and hey thats what really matters. Plus if it is something she wants to do, then I think it is great you let her do it. You are a GREAT mom!

Carlye Momma said...

How stinkin cute is that??? I love it! Tell me next time so I can come. You know...so I can have some girl time ;-)!

Love ya!

Mandy said...

Steph! I can't believe you have a daughter in solos already! This is nuts... it seems like yesterday that we did our awesome duo:) LOVE FOR MONEY.. ha.

Kyle Peterson said...

Still one of my favorite moments of that weekend I was in town. It was the cutest thing I've ever witnessed on the dance floor. I'm so proud of you that you got this new post up. Call me if you need more help. I figured out why I couldn't get on your blog forever, it had saved your address twice in a row so it couldn't find it. Now we're up and running and I'll be visiting regularly. Love ya later!

Marc and Alexis said...

Steph-
It was so good to see and talk to you at JUMP! your little girls are so cute! send me your e-mail to avdancer@hotmail.com and you can check us out!
Alexis

Jenn said...

Hi Steph, it's Jenn Fossum (McQuarrie). I have wanted to talk to you for a really long time and haven't know how to get in touch with you. Your little family is so cute. Those 2 little girls are just adorable. How fun that you get to have a little one in dance. I bet you are the best "backstage" mom (hehehe)! Just kidding, love ya Steph. Check us out at fossumfamiliy.blogspot.com. You might be surprised to see what I've been up to, ye haw! Keep in touch. Call me if you get the chance (801) 360-8160.

Jesi said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Love the outfit.

Nichole W. said...

Cory, How's life? Been a while. Nichole has a blog set up for us, you can check it out if you want. Jeff Walker

abo-bder said...


.
فنى تركيب